Welcome

Hello and welcome to our adoption blog! Thank you taking the time to read about our family. We have tried to include everything about ourselves that we can think of. We hope this helps you to get to know us better. We've included links to our other sites on the right. If you have any questions you can contact us through our email under the header Contact Us. Thanks again for visiting and we hope to hear from you soon.

With Love,
Zach & Jessi

Friday, June 13, 2014

All About Zach

Hobbies and Interests
  • Disc Golf
  • Fishing
  • Hunting
  • Playing Guitar
  • Reading
  • Sports
  • Taxidermy
  • Water Skiing
Jessi's Thoughts About Zach
I love just being with Zach, I love him so much. When ever I get stressed out he is always there to help me calm down, he talks things out with me and then helps me in what ever way he can even if it's just bringing the laundry upstairs. He is so talented, most things just come naturally to him, like sports or mechanics. You could show him something once and he will have it mastered by the end of the day.

Zach is such an amazing guy. He is so great with all of kids including our nieces and nephews, they love him so much. He is always teasing with them, and taking them on adventures. Zach is great about actually spending time with the kids, he takes them to play disc golf with him, have them help with home/yard improvements and the older ones he takes hunting. 
I love watching Zach with the girls, he is such a great Dad. They get so excited when they hear him come home, they run to the stairs and start yelling and laughing. He always makes sure to spend "Daddy time" with each girl. He takes them on walks, plays toys or watches their favorite show with them. Zach is great about being a hands on Dad he is always willing to change diapers, run them where they need to go, play with them, help them get ready, pretty much where ever he is needed he is willing to help.
Zach about himself
I am the oldest of four children in my family. I grew up "in town" (Pocatello) but still enjoyed all of the activities that I do now. I love to spend time with my family. The three of us boys love to go hunting and fishing together. It is a past time that we did with our Dad and learn about the outdoors. We also as a family loved to go camping and boating together. As a kid we had all kind of pets in the house, but none where mine. We had everything from fish to bird to reptiles to small mammals. We had a regular petting zoo.

Throughout High School I enjoyed going out with my friends hunting and fishing. I loved to be in the outdoors when ever I could. That is still true today, I love to be outside. After high school I served a full time mission in Brazil. It was a great experience for learning about another culture and also about serving our Savior. It helped to open my eyes to how things are in other parts of the world and what we have here in the United States.
After my mission I returned to college to continue to study for my biology degree. While I was in college I met my wife. After a short dating experience we got engaged and married for time and all eternity. Since then we have worked on our house and trying to build our family. We still continue to enjoy the outdoors together and I still love being in the wilderness hunting and fishing.
Enjoying the outdoors so much, and now that my little girls are getting older I am able to take them out on my little adventures.  But because I am in a house of girls we still do the things that they love.  I quite often find myself having tea parties, playing barbies, and being the hero in a damsel in distress scenario that they like to create. My girls are my world and I love spending time will all of them doing the things they love just to see them smile.  We just added one more little girl to the mix, Cleo.  She is our Great Dane that the whole family just loves.  I love to come home to find all of my girls at the door waiting for me to come in.  All of their smiles and excitement helps wipe away the stresses of work and I get to enjoy my family without that stress.

Having Kabree and Keagan in our home has been a greatest blessing to me. I love how smart they are and that they are so excited to see and do new things. I love being a father to them and look forward to being able to teach them some of my hobbies. Even though they are still little, they like to go on hikes/walks with me. I love my girls so much, and each day I love them more than I ever imaged that I would. I love my little family more than anything.